Click me to the podcast!
Its November, during a pandemic, 20C outside and Biden is now president. What a time to be alive! In this wonderful episode, I go through my golden tips of home selling, especially if you are planning to sell your home in the near future. If you are planning to sell your home in the spring, or in the next month or months, plan ahead and use this tips to sell your home for the maximum value all while having the easiest and least stressful time possible.
Our Tips are
1. Call your realtor ahead of time to give you advice on what to do and not to do in your home to get it ready.
2. Make sure you have the home freshly painted to a neutral based color everywhere!
3. Decluttering and storage tips: where do a store all this crap?! Advice on religious items and family photos (Personal stuff on walls).
4. Tips on managing 50-100 people coming to view your home in the first week!
5. Small renovations that can be done to avoid major buyer objections!