On this page, you can browse Meadowvale real estate listings. How many homes you see depends on what is available on the market. These are guaranteed accurate and up-to-date listings.
Meadowvale Village Mississauga is one of the youngest and yet most historic areas in Mississauga. Here you can find spacious semi detached homes and small apartment buildings in a quiet neighbourhood close to nearby cities.
Geographically, Meadowvale village is the furthest north, bordering Brampton at 407 and southernly at highway 401 beside East Credit. In the east, the board is cut off by the creek around Mclaughlin and Creditview Rd to the west.
Real Estate in Meadowvale
Meadowvale Mississauga is a slight mix of old Meadowvale and new, however predominately real estate is 20 years or newer. This is one of the youngest neighbourhoods in Mississauga, looking complete opposite Port Credit or Clarkson. The homes are of modern variety with a good blend of 2 story townhouses, semi-detached, and detached homes.
The caveat of the area is that it is directly west of Pearson Airport and considered an area that receives a fair amount of aircraft noise. To some, this is a big deal. If you ask residents, they will tell you they completely forget about it. That certainly does not drop the value of the neighbourhood. Considering it is a modern, mixed area, the prices are about average compared to Mississauga and really not a bad bargain.
Meadowvale Village Mississauga Homes boasts easy access to one of Mississauga’s largest work centers that host quite a few Fortune 500 companies just west of it. That includes easy access to both Highways 407 and 401 and the neighbouring City of Brampton. It also has a good mix of traditional retail you’d expect out of a suburban neighbourhood as well as a good mix of parks, trails stores, and more.
End unit townhome
Large apartment buildings
Small apartment buildings
Overlooks family room
Wood burning fireplace
Separate side entry
High demand area
History of Meadowvale Village
According to insauga.com “the story of Meadowvale Village Mississauga Homes begins in 1819 when twenty-nine families emigrated from New York State and settled in this area. Due to the quiet pastoral beauty which greeted these early settlers, the area was appropriately dubbed “Meadowvale”.
By 1850 the community had grown large enough that they had two hotels, a wagon shop, a foundry, a school and a successful milling operation. Due to the well-preserved historic character of the area, Meadowvale Village earned the distinction of becoming Ontario’s first Heritage Conservation District in 1980. Some of that old Meadowvale can still be seen today.
Schools in Meadowvale Mississauga:
- Meadowvale Village Public School is a public school in Meadowvale for kids attending grades 1 to 5 as well as kindergarten. Classes being at 9:10 am and students are dismissed at 3:40 pm. Meadowvale Village Public school is located at 890 Old Derry Rd, Mississauga, ON L5W 1A1 and its primary phone number is (905) 564-5735. Transportation for Peel District School Board students is provided by Student Transportation of Peel Region (STOPR). Meadowvale Village Public School’s principal is Joann De Murrell and the vice-principal is Alka Singh.
- Derry West Village Public School is a public school in Meadowvale for kids attending grades 1 to 5 and kindergarten. Classes begin at 8:40 am and students are dismissed at 3:00 pm. Derry West Village Public School is located at 620 Twain Ave, Brampton, ON L5W 1M1 and its primary phone number is (905) 565-5762. Transportation for Peel District School Board students is provided by Student Transportation of Peel Region (STOPR). Derry West Village Public School has two principals: Meena Grewal and Tania East and the vice-principal is LaToya Green.
- Levi Creek Public School is a public school in Meadowvale for kids attending grades 1 to 5 and kindergarten. Classes begin at 9:15 am and students are dismissed at 3:35 pm. Levi Creek Public School is located at 1525 Samuelson Cir, Mississauga, ON L5N 7Z1 and its primary phone number is (905) 564-9879. Transportation for Peel District School Board students is provided by Student Transportation of Peel Region (STOPR). Levi Creek Public School’s principal is Natalie Gonsalves and the vice-principal is Melissa Hietikko.
- David Leeder Middle School is a public school in Meadowvale for kids attending grades 6, 7, and 8. Classes begin at 8:10 am and students are dismissed at 2:10 pm. David Leeder Middle School is located at 6900 Gooderham Estate Blv, Mississauga, ON L5W 1B4 and its primary phone number is (905) 362-1340. Transportation for Peel District School Board students is provided by Student Transportation of Peel Region (STOPR). David Leeder Middle School’s principal is Yvette Williamson and the two vice-principals are Tracey Lai Thom and Michelle Craig.
- Rotherglen Meadowvale Elementary is a private Montessori school in Meadowvale for kids attending grades 1 to 8 and kindergarten. Students are expected to wear school uniforms. Enrollment requires following their multi-step process of attending a virtual open house or in-person tour, then submitting an application. Once an application is processed, an entrance assessment interview will take place. If a student is accepted, they will receive an Offer of Admission. Upon acceptance, students will be able eligible to register as a student of Rotherglen Meadowvale Elementary.
- St. Veronica Elementary School is a Catholic School in Meadowvale. Saint Veronica is known as the woman who offered a cloth to Jesus so He could wipe His face on the way to His crucifixion. They host a school mass for Advent and Lent. St. Veronica Elementary School hosts Sacramental Celebrations for First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, and Confirmation. St. Veronica Elementary School is located at 680 Novo Star Dr. Mississauga ON, L5W 1C7 and its primary phone number is 905.696.6980. St. Veronica Elementary School’s principal is Kevin Dolan.
- École élémentaire catholique Ange-Gabriel
- Saint Barbara Elementary School
- St. Julia Catholic Elementary School
- Mississauga Secondary School
- St. Marcellinus Secondary
- École secondaire catholique Sainte-Famille